Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best SWTOR Strategy Guide - Aeon Guide Review

I've been reading various Star Wars: The Old Republic guides over the past few weeks, and unfortunately I've found only one of them to be useful enough for me to recommend it to other players. This guide is called Aeon Mastery Guide, and is currently by far the best strategy guide for SWTOR I've came across.

Aeon Mastery Guide is really very helpful when it comes to knowing every part of The Old Republic. In this guide you will find many different chapters with a lot of info and strategies on classes, crew skills, leveling, credit making, flashpoints, player versus player combat and even more. All these guides are highly useful in learning to play this game, and it doesn't matter if you're a beginner player or more advanced, you will undoubtedly find a lot of the outlined strategies new to you.

Many of the tips contained in this guide simply can't be found elsewhere -- believe me I checked! The author of this strategy manual has clearly been playing the game for a year or perhaps even more, and the stuff he's seen and experienced is remarkable. It really shows how players can indeed hoard a lot of secrets and keep it to themselves, but the author of Aeon Mastery Guide really is the first one to go ahead and reveal this stuff to the public.

I honestly recommend you see what Aeon guide is all about on its website and decide for yourself whether it's worth downloading or not. Many other SWTOR websites have also been telling people to get this guide which is just another reason to seriously think about it! My recommendation, as I've already mentioned, is that it is 100% worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment